Last post on May 05, 2013 at 10:12 AM
You are in the Nissan Pathfinder
What is this discussion about?
Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan, SUV
#39 of 71 2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL Transmission Cooler
Feb 07, 2013 (5:56 am)
Can you tell me if the 2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL has a transmission cooler? Also, if it does have an internal one should an external one be added to avoid previous radiator problems? thanks
#41 of 71 Re: 2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL Transmission Cooler [gratefuldriver]
Feb 07, 2013 (9:23 am)
Tow Package on 2013 Pathfinder includes transmission cooler.
#42 of 71 Re: '13 SL AWD w/tow package Review [hockeyfool]
Feb 08, 2013 (9:06 am)
"3. Nothing from WeatherTech fits 2013 PF for floor mats."
They have them for the front now. I just got mine yesterday. They fit great.
#43 of 71 New Pathfinder - No seatbelt chime???
Feb 14, 2013 (10:01 am)
According to my dealer, there is no seatbelt chime in the Pathfinder. There's a whole section on it in the manual but that doesn't seem to matter. Does anyone know anything about this?
#44 of 71 Pathfinder Review
Feb 14, 2013 (10:11 am)
Pathfinder SL w/towing package. After driving this for 2 weeks, here are my thoughts:
1) I love how it drives - it has a little growl when accelerating but is otherwise very smooth and quiet.
2) Love the heated seats - I much prefer these to any others I've had.
3) Reports from the backseat are that it is very comfortable.
1) The placement of the USB port could not be harder to see or access.
2) No chargers in the 2nd row.
3) The memory seats don't light up so they're not visible at night. These are also very awkwardly placed especially for my husband whose legs are bigger than mine.
4) Weird size and placement of controls - the Trip Reset button gets prime space and, really, how often would you use that? The brightness controls dominate the control panel screen in the middle - do we need 3 of them to control the brightness?
5) There are two ways to set maintenance reminders - one on the dash display and one on the center control display- these don't talk to each other. Who needs two anyway? And if you have two, why not connect them?
6) There is no way to digitally display the actual driving speed. But we can see a picture of a pathfinder as we drive? Makes no sense.
7) There is no chime for the seatbelts which I have to think is illegal.
You can't tell from this list but I do love the car. I'd buy it again for sure! But there are definitely some weird design choices!
#45 of 71 No tow package on base model
Feb 18, 2013 (8:14 pm)
Does anyone know why Nissan doesn't offer the tow package on the base model. From what I'm reading I don't want a Pathfinder without a separate transmission cooler. Thanks for any input.
#46 of 71 passenger air bag llight on 2013
Feb 24, 2013 (7:14 pm)
The 2013 PF I test drove & want to purchse had the "passenger air bag off" light illuminated the entire time someone (an adult) was sitting in the passenger seat. I told the dealer I wanted that car but refused to sign any paper work until they fixed the issue. Can anyone else shed some light on this? I've read on Edmunds & other sights that this might be a problem with the 2013s. Anyone else experience this? Has the issue been resolved? If so, how?
#47 of 71 Re: passenger air bag llight on 2013 [greenhk]
Feb 26, 2013 (8:36 am)
My passenger airbag light started to come on intermittantly when an adult was sitting in the seat a a few months after I purchased the car. I took it into the dealer and he said that there were no error messages, but that the sensor may not have been initially calibrated. They calibrated it (the term he used was "zeroed it out") and it has not come an since. It has been a few months now. I honestly don't know if the child airbag function still works since I have not tested it.
#48 of 71 Re: passenger air bag llight on 2013 [harv8]
Feb 26, 2013 (7:08 pm)
I'm nervous about purchasing that car. I think I'm going to purchase with another dealer (and make sure they don't get the car from that 1st dealer!). I figure - why buy a car when you know a problem already exists with it, right?