Last post on Dec 22, 2009 at 4:36 PM
You are in the MINI Clubman
What is this discussion about?
MINI Cooper, MINI Clubman, Convertible, Hatchback
#1 of 4 2010 Mini Clubman
Jul 27, 2009 (1:06 pm)
Does anyone know anything about whether or not there will be any changes/upgrades to the 2010 models? And when will they be available?
#2 of 4 Re: 2010 Mini Clubman [sheeba]
Aug 09, 2009 (12:42 pm)
From what I understand the changes will be minimal. Here's what I have been told so far:
1. the Harmon Kardon Hi-Fi Upgrade will not be initially available (supply issues). I was told the earliest I can order a Clubman with the Hi-Fi is Dec for Feb 2010 delivery.
2. the multi-function wheel will be standard (the MSRP will probably go up accordingly).
3. the last week for 2009 ordering was last week. The factory will complete those builds then shut down for 'retooling'.
4. You can order a 2010 starting next week. The factory will start production in early September with deliveries in early November.
5. No 2010 pricing is available as of last Thursday. I expect a minor price increase.
I'll be placing my order next week.
#3 of 4 Re: 2010 Mini Clubman [bwedotnet]
Aug 16, 2009 (10:03 am)
I just looked at the mini website. Does anyone kow if the the Lightening Blue color option is permanently or temporarily gone?
#4 of 4 problem with options
Dec 22, 2009 (4:36 pm)
looking to purchase a mini clubman (base)...
ive gone to the mini usa website and built myself my ideal machine...
mini capitalizes on the many options and configurations they offer...
however, after getting in touch with a dealer, i was informed that most of these options were factory installed (in the u.k.)...
so basically you only purchase whats available...
as an example...i wanted silver roof and side mirrors...i was told by the dealer that they only came in black...
did you guys have trouble finding specific options as well?