Last post on May 17, 2013 at 6:38 PM
You are in the Toyota Prius
What is this discussion about?
Toyota Prius, Car Buying, Hybrid Cars, Sedan
#1139 of 1188 Re: Prius III Price [vane15]
Feb 15, 2013 (12:52 pm)
Where is your dealer shop?
I request 26 K for prius iii with leather but they said no.
Can you pls. advise your dealshop?
#1140 of 1188 Re: Pls.review my quotation for prius 2 [joyful617]
Feb 18, 2013 (12:03 am)
I am also looking for a 2013 prius 2 with leather seat in southern CA, is your OTD price includes all the money you need to pay? or the tax is not included?
really a good deal if it is all the money.
#1141 of 1188 PRIUS 3 SO CA
Feb 18, 2013 (10:10 am)
HI, the Prius 3 they told me 26280 OTD, but no leather seats. Is that still good?
This is in Marina Del Rey CA. This is Taxes and all. If I can't get the Prius 3 under 26 I may consider a 2 but whats a good Price for the 2 OTD?
#1142 of 1188 Re: PRIUS 3 SO CA [vane15]
Feb 18, 2013 (3:44 pm)
If that 280 bucks is a dealbreaker then yes you should probably be buying something cheaper....or maybe used.....
Feb 19, 2013 (8:13 pm)
26200 for a Prius 3 OTD is this good!
#1144 of 1188 Re: Prius3 [vane15]
Feb 20, 2013 (2:12 pm)
We leased a 2013 Prius 3 this weekend. It was a model with the solar sunroof and mats, coming in at $28,285 inc. destination. The dealer took a straight $2,200 of the sticker. We got another $1,000 off on the "matching down payment" promotion. So, in short, we put down $1,000 and got a grand total of $3,200 off. Excluding the $500 loyalty voucher we had, that made a pre-OTD price of $25,085. Bearing in mind that the solar sunroof package is $1500, a Prius 3 without it was coming it at around $23600 pre-OTD.
#1145 of 1188 Re: Prius3 [mortienne]
Feb 20, 2013 (2:36 pm)
Hi, are you in SO CA? Im in LA. So far this has been the cheapest I have found.
I guess it takes into play that I am not leasing but purchasing. Did you get the Alarm included? And I am also not putting money down.
Also where would I get the Loyalty Voucher?
#1146 of 1188 Re: Prius3 [vane15]
Feb 21, 2013 (12:20 pm)
I'll try to help with the confusion a little
1. We're in Oregon and we bought the car in Washington.
2. Because we're in Oregon, there is no sales tax and our DMV is low - $296 for 4 years.
3. The price shouldn't be any different between leasing and purchasing unless there are different incentives which there aren't in this case.
4. No, we didn't get the alarm.
5. it's your prerogative not to put money down, but Toyota are matching down-payments up to $1,000. By not putting down $1,000 down, you are leaving a $1,000 incentive on the table.
6. The $500 loyalty voucher was given to us because our old Prius was in it's last 2 months of the lease. I didn't include it in the calculations because of that.
7. Without the ($500) voucher, we got $3,200 off sticker.
8. If we hadn't put down $1,000, we'd have only got $2,200 off sticker.
Hope this clears some things up.
#1147 of 1188 2012 prius 2 21,000 MD including dealer prep and destination
Feb 22, 2013 (5:53 pm)
Baltimore Darcar Toyota, 2012 Prius 2 with Bridgestone Ecopia tires, 20,990 including destination and dealer prep, excluding state taxes, title, tags. I financed it at 1.65 for 60 mo term, put down the 1K cash back and 3K on a credit card (the max they would put on a credit card). I noticed that they put a 200 loan fee into it - equivalent to about 1 point. They take care of out of state taxes, title, registration, etc. through an agent for about $85 extra, and it will all be mailed to me. Well worth it to avoid a trip to the DMV.
#1148 of 1188 Re: 2012 prius 2 21,000 MD including dealer prep and destination [pragmatist1]
Feb 22, 2013 (7:48 pm)
This is a good price
Does $21k includes 1k cash incentive
How much are the tires, want to see how much it would be with stock tires
Please let me know