Last post on Feb 11, 2008 at 7:15 PM
You are in the Saturn Aura
What is this discussion about?
Saturn Aura, Sedan
Jun 25, 2007 (10:06 am)
Does anyone have any info on any changes to the 2008 Aura.....IE:Colors...Possible Nav system
#2 of 10 From one of the GM sites..
Jul 02, 2007 (5:19 pm)
Saturn Aura: A Redline version of the Aura is set to arrive for 2008 model-year. It will be powered by a high-output variant of the XR's 3.6L V6. Some speculate that it will use the new Direct-Injected 3.6L, which would bring it close (if not over) to 300 HP. AWD rumors have also been thrown around, but not confirmed.
Jul 02, 2007 (5:24 pm)
* Exterior paint colors (25U) Midnight Blue, (41U) Black Onyx and (63U) Berry Red
* (DD0) Heated power-adjustable, driver-side auto-dimming, body-color manual folding mirrors available on XE Sedan with (PCM) Preferred Package and (LZ4) 3.5L Variable Valve Timing V6 engine
* Exterior paint color (37U) Deep Blue
* Exterior paint color (58U) Black Mist (extra-cost color)
* Exterior paint color (80U) Red Jewel Tintcoat (extra-cost color)
* (223) Morocco Brown interior trim now includes embossed on door trim, steering wheel and shift knob (in addition to the seat inserts)
Aug 27, 2007 (4:33 pm)
Any confirmation of the rumor that AWD will be offered in the 2008 Aura?
#6 of 10 Re: AWD [desertrat5]
Aug 28, 2007 (5:05 am)
AWD will not be available for Aura in 2008.
#7 of 10 Re: All th details for 2008 [vanman1]
Sep 11, 2007 (11:42 am)
There will be a 4-cyl with 6-speed auto, different from the 3.6L 6-speed.
Nov 27, 2007 (8:18 pm)
Anyone got one yet?
Anyone know when the RedLine will be available and is it going to have the 3.6 DI engine?
Nov 27, 2007 (8:50 pm)
Cute little pocket rocket. Base 140 H-P seems like a poor choice.
Now the Astra VXR is Opel/Vauxhall's hottest hatchback. How about a 2.0i 16v turbo engine with 240H-P and a six-speed gearbox and 18-inch alloy wheels.
But will they bring it? I hope so.
Feb 11, 2008 (7:15 pm)
My local Saturn dealer called me back today.
Aura in Ontario now has 0% for 60 mo. or 1.9% for 72 mo. Also, 1.1% lease rate for 48 months. Oh so tempting!