Last post on Dec 09, 2013 at 4:26 PM
You are in the Prices Paid - Buying & Leasing Experiences
What is this discussion about?
Buick Enclave, Car Leasing, Car Buying, SUV
#519 of 543 About to sign for a 2013 Premium AWD - how do I look?!
Sep 01, 2013 (2:19 am)
Hello CarMan and rest of this group,
I am finding your postings extremely helpful on this forum and thought I would show what deal I was being provided and get immediate feedback before I signed on the dotted line:
- 2013 Buick Enclave, AWD, Premium Package, DVD / Bose, Sunroof, Trailer PKG, 20" Premium Wheels
- Sticker: $52,140
- Discounts as follow: ($1,000) Conquest, ($500 Labor Day), (approx. $1896 or more) for Credit Union Member discount, ($3,000) for 2013 vehicle lease incentive - total incentives: $6,396
- Discounted Price: $45,744
- Residual Rate: 56% / Residual Value: $29,198
- Lease Terms: 39 Months w/10,000 miles per year
- Money Down as per the dealer: $1,103 for first month's payment + any title and doc fees
- Massachusetts Tax Rate = 6.25%
- Total monthly rate including Mass. tax rate was: $509
- If I put down $3,000, the monthly becomes $458 which was what I told them my target number was for monthly payments including taxes.
- Money Factor / Interest Rate is currently requested, but before I sign on the dotted line, I want to be comfortable that this deal has a good value to it. The rate was come to very last minute. The mistake I made was offering to drop to 10,000 miles per year and saying "I can put down $3,000 to get to our target number". If you could provide feedback on the $1,103 down for $509 per month for this vehicle I would greatly appreciate the input.
Additional note: I asked what bumping the 10,000 miles per year to 12,000 miles per year would cost and was quoted $12 to $15 additional per month - to which I requested that if we can do it for $12 additional I would go forward with that additional mileage.
So that would make it: 39 months / 12,000 miles and approximately $522 to $523 per month for this vehicle.
Could really use some advice on this as Tuesday is the day I can review the doc paperwork and confirm where we stand.
Thanks in advance for all of the support!
#520 of 543 2013 Enclave Lease Rate
Sep 05, 2013 (10:51 am)
Can you please tell what is the money factor and residual for 2013 Buick leather group for 39 months and 12000 miles.
Also any incentives out there for this model.
#521 of 543 Re: 2013 Enclave Lease Rate [arob1]
Sep 05, 2013 (11:17 am)
I've been told today that they are no longer leasing the 2013 model... the incentives have changed and they are not offering the $3,000 dealer incentives on the 2014 model... looks like last month was the best time to lease the vehicle but I wasn't ready yet.
#522 of 543 Re: 2013 Enclave Lease Rate [vsmoove]
Sep 05, 2013 (11:22 am)
Thanks vsmoove. Looks like I missed it. I wasn't ready either
I guess I have to go with 2014 . Any idea about the lease rate for 2014 ?
#523 of 543 Re: 2013 Enclave Lease Rate [arob1]
Sep 05, 2013 (11:46 am)
Yeah, I'm pretty PO'd... my last lease payment was a couple of days ago and I turn my current lease in on Oct. 3... wanted to wait until closer to the end of the month. So far, I've been quoted $1,700 in incentives, including lease conquest cash and a residual of 55%. The money factor is .00015. That's from one dealer.
#524 of 543 Re: 2013 Enclave Lease Rate [vsmoove]
Sep 05, 2013 (12:27 pm)
Thanks again. Incentives you are being offered seem low. There should be at least $2000worth of incentives according to Buick website. Money factor seems great. It is ~ 0.36%.
#525 of 543 Re: 2013 Enclave Lease Rate [arob1]
by kyfdx@Edmunds HOST
Sep 09, 2013 (7:45 pm)
I'm sorry... we don't have the September lease numbers for GM..
#526 of 543 money factor and residual for 2014 enclave leather group?
Sep 22, 2013 (3:20 am)
Do you have the september money factor and residual for the 2014 Enclave, leather group, 12k miles per year? And any other incentives I should know about? Thank you!!
#527 of 543 Re: money factor and residual for 2014 enclave leather group? [brianf1997]
by kyfdx@Edmunds HOST
Sep 22, 2013 (7:14 am)
1.00% MF and 57% residual for 36mo/12K/yr lease on the 2014 Enclave with either 1SL or 1SN package
#528 of 543 Re: money factor and residual for 2014 enclave leather group? [kyfdx@Edmunds]
Sep 22, 2013 (9:24 am)
Thanks kyfdx. I'm trying to figure out if there's any chance I can pick this car up for under $500/mo with 0 down. If my lease spreadsheet is correct, based on the 57% and .00042, looks like I'd have to get them down to $39k on the $45,680 MSRP. Based on deals you've seen on this car in the past, what do you think? Any chance?