Last post on Nov 25, 2013 at 6:54 AM
You are in the Prices Paid - Buying & Leasing Experiences
What is this discussion about?
Buick Enclave, Car Leasing, Car Buying, SUV
#460 of 507 Re: My deal in St. Louis on 3/31 [derdaw]
Aug 11, 2011 (3:15 am)
How were you able to negotiate so much off MSRP?
#462 of 507 Thinking about buying 2011 Enclave CXL AWD. Please HELP
Oct 22, 2011 (4:05 am)
Hi, I'm new to the forum and looking to purchase a 2011 Enclave the features as follows:
2011 CXL1 AWD
Audio System W/Navigation
DVD Rear Seat, Bose Speaker
MSRP $48,655 Quote $45,411 plus 60 month 0% financing
I am also trading in 2006 Highlander Limited with 90K miles for $10K plus needs body work (Told not worth fixing). Total purchase price would then be $35,411.
Is this a good deal?
#463 of 507 Re: Thinking about buying 2011 Enclave CXL AWD. Please HELP [bcforman]
Nov 04, 2011 (12:07 pm)
Great question, what is the bottom line price of the Enclave exclusive of the trade-in?
#464 of 507 purchase or lease Buick Enclave or Ford Explorer
Nov 11, 2011 (7:15 pm)
Car Man and other experts and folks with experience,
Looking at Premium trim Enclave and Limited trim Explorer. Will add nav and entertainment. Want the car loaded. Dallas Texas. Not certain whether will lease or buy.
1) residual and lease rate for both?
2) any rebates, deals, or negotiating tactics or ideas for both?
3) assuming best and expected negotiated price, what lease price should I expect for both for 36 or 39 months at 12k miles per year?
4) what price should I expect to negotiate if I buy ( I have pre approved financing through bank) for both?
5) anything else I should know or consider from a financial standpoint for both?
6) thoughts on which vehicle I should buy. They both approach the small crossover three row suv differently, but we like both and appreciate the access to the third row with the captain second row. Anyone own one and like or dislike specific features?
7) finally, I will be trading in an 08 Lexus es350 with 34k miles on it. The car is in very good shape and shows well. What should I be able to get on trade in?
Really appreciate help on this. I'm a used car guy that normally sells my old car myself. I'm treading in unfamiliar water and could use help and guidance. I hope to do a deal tomorrow.
Nov 17, 2011 (7:45 pm)
Any updates on prices paid for premium level 2012 Enclaves with a nav/DVD?
#466 of 507 Recent purchases?
May 21, 2012 (10:40 am)
Anyone has bought 2012 Enclaves recently? How much did you pay? Its seems GM is running several incentives now.
#467 of 507 Re: Recent purchases? [coliphage]
May 29, 2012 (6:12 am)
We purchased a 2012 Enclave with nav/DVD and my wife is very happy. I belive we purchased about 42k and had severall dealers working with us. The car drives great and I love comnpared to my Infiniti.
#468 of 507 $6,000 off msrp
Jul 02, 2012 (12:45 pm)
My local dealer is offer $6,000 off msrp now for all in stock enclaves for today (7/2/2012) only!. Guess they are trying to hit a sale number to get sale bonus from the General.
#469 of 507 Re: $6,000 off msrp [coliphage]
Jul 02, 2012 (8:34 pm)
Had the dealer to budge another 500 to a total of 6.5k off msrp.
Final price is 36k + ttl for a 12 fwd leather group w/ moonroof.
Not the best deal but we are happy with it.