Last post on Jun 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM
You are in the Prices Paid - Buying & Leasing Experiences
What is this discussion about?
Buick Enclave, Car Leasing, Car Buying, SUV
#459 of 503 Bought 2011 Enclave CX - Houston
Jun 30, 2011 (9:29 am)
Hi all, just wanted to share my "okay" deal i guess with others in the Houston, TX area. Other dealer was in the same range but I like the dealer oil service plan.
2011 Enclave CX FWD, with following options:
a) Driver Confidence Package(auto start, rear view camera, & distance meter) ,&
b) Trailer Provision Package (Spare Tire and Wheel, haul hitch)
Drive out was $36,200. Rate is okay: 2.3% 60mths. This was during the June ending/July 4 holiday deal. Fair price i guess. Car wasn't in stock and to be order somewhere. Not a demo car or anything. I got the $1,500 rebate and GMC supplier discount from my company. Hopefully others can explain in details how they got their car below average.
#460 of 503 Re: My deal in St. Louis on 3/31 [derdaw]
Aug 11, 2011 (4:15 am)
How were you able to negotiate so much off MSRP?
#462 of 503 Thinking about buying 2011 Enclave CXL AWD. Please HELP
Oct 22, 2011 (5:05 am)
Hi, I'm new to the forum and looking to purchase a 2011 Enclave the features as follows:
2011 CXL1 AWD
Audio System W/Navigation
DVD Rear Seat, Bose Speaker
MSRP $48,655 Quote $45,411 plus 60 month 0% financing
I am also trading in 2006 Highlander Limited with 90K miles for $10K plus needs body work (Told not worth fixing). Total purchase price would then be $35,411.
Is this a good deal?
#463 of 503 Re: Thinking about buying 2011 Enclave CXL AWD. Please HELP [bcforman]
Nov 04, 2011 (1:07 pm)
Great question, what is the bottom line price of the Enclave exclusive of the trade-in?
#464 of 503 purchase or lease Buick Enclave or Ford Explorer
Nov 11, 2011 (8:15 pm)
Car Man and other experts and folks with experience,
Looking at Premium trim Enclave and Limited trim Explorer. Will add nav and entertainment. Want the car loaded. Dallas Texas. Not certain whether will lease or buy.
1) residual and lease rate for both?
2) any rebates, deals, or negotiating tactics or ideas for both?
3) assuming best and expected negotiated price, what lease price should I expect for both for 36 or 39 months at 12k miles per year?
4) what price should I expect to negotiate if I buy ( I have pre approved financing through bank) for both?
5) anything else I should know or consider from a financial standpoint for both?
6) thoughts on which vehicle I should buy. They both approach the small crossover three row suv differently, but we like both and appreciate the access to the third row with the captain second row. Anyone own one and like or dislike specific features?
7) finally, I will be trading in an 08 Lexus es350 with 34k miles on it. The car is in very good shape and shows well. What should I be able to get on trade in?
Really appreciate help on this. I'm a used car guy that normally sells my old car myself. I'm treading in unfamiliar water and could use help and guidance. I hope to do a deal tomorrow.
Nov 17, 2011 (8:45 pm)
Any updates on prices paid for premium level 2012 Enclaves with a nav/DVD?
#466 of 503 Recent purchases?
May 21, 2012 (11:40 am)
Anyone has bought 2012 Enclaves recently? How much did you pay? Its seems GM is running several incentives now.
#467 of 503 Re: Recent purchases? [coliphage]
May 29, 2012 (7:12 am)
We purchased a 2012 Enclave with nav/DVD and my wife is very happy. I belive we purchased about 42k and had severall dealers working with us. The car drives great and I love comnpared to my Infiniti.
#468 of 503 $6,000 off msrp
Jul 02, 2012 (1:45 pm)
My local dealer is offer $6,000 off msrp now for all in stock enclaves for today (7/2/2012) only!. Guess they are trying to hit a sale number to get sale bonus from the General.