Last post on Nov 29, 2008 at 10:09 PM
You are in the Classic Cars
What is this discussion about?
Ford Mustang, Classic Cars
#13 of 14 Re: Restoration of 1968 Mustang [jpc01]
Nov 29, 2008 (9:45 pm)
It has already been said that you could do better with a 65 or 66 mustang for the money you are going to spend in the 68. I happen know where there are two or three mustangs for around 15 to 20 k and they are the fastback models. I am in Oceanside, California so if you are in the mood for this type of mustang drop me a line and I will get you the address. If you like I can send you pics of cars if you have an interest.
#14 of 14 Re: Help with mustang identification [mach2liquid]
Nov 29, 2008 (10:09 pm)
1. Under the hood the first digitwill be a star like this *
2. The next number is the year of the car.
3. The next number is Assembly plant code.
4. The next two numbers and a letter
5. The next two number is the body serial code.
6. The next letter is the color code
There are more to the code but this what you will need I think. hopefully I did not get it out of order.