Last post on Aug 28, 2013 at 10:31 AM
You are in the Toyota Camry Hybrid
What is this discussion about?
Toyota Camry Hybrid, Car Buying, Sedan
#558 of 670 Re: Is Toyota Still Selling 2010 Camry Hybrid? [texases]
Oct 30, 2009 (1:05 pm)
I paid $500 over invoice. So after tax, title, and other fees it came out to 33k and some change, about what the sticker was. So without the Costco pricing I would have been paying way over sticker when all was said and done.
Plus the Costco pricing is an easy take it or leave deal. You sit down, they show you the price, you say yes or no, and that's it. Very simple and relaxed.
#559 of 670 New 2011 B Red Loaded
May 18, 2010 (3:09 am)
I traded in my 02 BMW 525i. Hmm, why did I do that? Mileage? I think not. Instead, I now have HOV plates for I66 in Northern Virginia for my 23 mile one way commute.
How do I like the car? It drives fairly well, plenty of power, but also plenty of body roll through the corners. No, it is not a BMW, but I am hoping for the reliability that I get with my 03 Highlander that I also own.
My Red Rocket is fully loaded, except for missing fog lights, (what's up with that?). Leather, moon roof, NAV, alloy wheels (an option in the 11 model year) and the Bridgestones (no Michelins?!) My car was both made and purchased in May 2010 and my price OUT THE DOOR was $30.2K.
Point me to work!
#560 of 670 2011 Hybrid pricing question
Jun 24, 2010 (11:18 am)
I put this on the general Camry forum, but got no response. I'm working with World Toyota (Atlanta) on a deal for a 2011 Camry Hybrid, options/fees listed below. The TMV Edmunds gives me is 29706.
Upgrade Package w/Nav
Integrated Front Fog Lamps
Heated Outside Mirrors
SET Destination Charge for NC, SC, GA, AL and FL
SET Administration Fee for NC, SC, GA, AL and FL
50 State Emissions
I've got a "no haggle" quoted price of 27996. My plan is to finance with Toyota--0% 60 months with a decent sized down payment. Does everyone expect the 0% deal to be extended?
What do you think about the potential deal?
#561 of 670 Re: 2011 Hybrid pricing question [hornsby23]
Jun 24, 2010 (7:40 pm)
Suggest at a minimum that you check out www.truecar.com. It is one of the best search sites I have seen for digging up the most competitive price. You will enjoy the car. I get between 38-40 in warm weather and 36-38 in colder weather (Connecticut0. Only complaint are the performance tires they put on only lasted 35,000 and that was with rotation every 5,000 miles. Replaced them with Hankook, which were highly rated on snow and ice, but they are all season tires with a 100k rating.
#562 of 670 Re: 2011 Hybrid pricing question [bbrimmer]
Jun 25, 2010 (5:55 am)
How long have you had the hankook tires? Do you notice a mileage difference from the original tires? How does the car ride on the hankook tires? Quieter? Noisier? Smoother? rougher?
#563 of 670 Re: 2011 Hybrid pricing question [snaab93se1]
Jun 25, 2010 (12:16 pm)
Literally just got them and they feel softer than my oroginal Bridgestone Turanza ones. But that could be that they others were worn down. Quieter and smoother.
#564 of 670 maintenance interval with synthetic oil for 2008 TCH
Sep 23, 2010 (11:11 am)
Was at the dealer today and was told that the synthetic oil was good for 10,000 mile interval on my 2008 TCH. Does anyone know if this is correct...I was under the impression that tis interval was only for 2010 and later model years.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
#565 of 670 Re: maintenance interval with synthetic oil for 2008 TCH [snaab93se1]
Sep 23, 2010 (11:31 am)
What does the owner's manual say? Manual trumps dealer in my opinion.
Oct 17, 2010 (9:10 pm)
Just bought a 2011 TCH.
Here are the quality issues I observed so far.
1. Seat belts for front passengers are very difficult to reach.
2. The auto-dimming mirror is not anchored correctly, it is wobbly. The same on all cars on the dealer's lot.
3. My NAV display unit has magenta color cast and dealer says not a thing wrong with it.
4. The JBL sound system cannot display artist's name on tracks. The same CD displays artist's name and all with no problem on 2008 Honda Accord and 2007 TL.
5. The left rear passenger's mat does not have a shaped cut correctly, and thus goes over (instead of around) a plastic housing underneath the driver's seat.
(1) I hate the outside mirrors that do not fold. Hello? I paid $33K for this car.
(2) I hate the expensive stereo that cannot display the CD text properly; and the fact that there is no STOP button.
(3) There should be vent holes at the last four inches of the moon-roof shade so that air could come in when "moon-roof is in the up position and the shade is in shut position".
(4) Shortcomings of LEDs. The dimmer for the instrument panel is not smooth across the range. It is almost like ON and OFF.
(5) The RF remote control could be flatter or more attractive. I paid $33K for the car, hello!
#567 of 670 Re: Quality issues [mutantninja]
Oct 18, 2010 (5:19 am)
With all those "dislikes" it sounds like you bought the wrong car for you.
Take it back.