Last post on Dec 12, 2013 at 9:49 AM
You are in the Prices Paid - Buying & Leasing Experiences
What is this discussion about?
Lexus RX 350, Car Buying, SUV
#5461 of 5880 19" Wheels
Feb 06, 2013 (12:16 pm)
In reviewing the 2013 RX350 on the Lexus site, the premium/luxury packages all come with the 19" wheel option. They include a footnote that says the low profile tires get less than 15,000 miles on a set. Is that right? If I choose the options that include these 19" wheels and tires will I be locked into replacing the tires every year?
Does anyone have first-hand experience with this?
#5462 of 5880 Re: RX 350 AWD Offer [nissanz]
Feb 06, 2013 (2:53 pm)
If they offered $44,500, I certainly would not offer $44,000. I would go for $43,000. You can certainly do better than $44,000 on this specific package.
Also, refuse to pay any documentation fees. Insist !!
#5463 of 5880 Re: RX 350 AWD Offer [saz25]
Feb 07, 2013 (7:11 am)
I offered $43000 but they said that they have never seen RX sell that low. Maximum lexus incentives they have seen is $2000 which happens in summer and by that time prices will be $500 up. There has been a price increase on RX this year.
They only have one RX in their lot with the "old price" in the color combination I want. I hope it doesn't get sold !
Other dealers in the area are not going lower than $46500.
Will $43500 be a good deal?
#5464 of 5880 Re: RX 350 AWD Offer [nissanz]
Feb 07, 2013 (7:44 am)
Yes, I would take $43,500. That's part of the reason to offer $43,000.
Another thing I have always said is to never believe anything a sales rep says. I mean nothing.
Depending on option packages it it certainly possible to get an RX350 for $43,000.
I always shop around but usually on the phone. I almost never walk into the dealership until we agree on a price over the phone.
Having said that, if you are in an area with one (or few) Lexus dealers, it makes negotiating difficult.
In my case, I shopped with 5 Lexus dealers.
#5465 of 5880 Re: RX 350 AWD Offer [saz25]
Feb 07, 2013 (8:49 am)
Dealers are not an issue.. there are atleast 10 within 2 hr drive. I have talked to 4 so far.. and 3 of them quoted $46500-$47000. Only 1 quoted $44500. Also this includes destination and delivery charge.
Will try for $43000-43500. If it doesn't work, will try in July when 0.9% will be offered.
Thanks again for your advice !
#5466 of 5880 Re: RX 350 AWD Offer [nissanz]
Feb 07, 2013 (9:18 am)
it would be nice deal. would you please share the dealer's name for the one quoted $44500? Thanks.
#5467 of 5880 Help w/Pricing on a 2013 RX350 AWD
Feb 07, 2013 (2:38 pm)
Hello all....New to this forum, but looking to see if i can get some advice. I'm looking into purchasing a 2013 RX350 AWD with the following:
* CP Comfort Pkg: Xenon HID Headlamps, Rain-sensing Wipers, Driver/Passenger Heated & Ventilated Seats
* EK 12-spkr Premium Audio Pkg: Single DVD/CD Player, HD Radio w/iTunes tagging & 12-spkr Audio Sys
* FT 19" Aluminum Alloy Wheels with All-Season Tires
* NV Navigation System w/Voice Command, Backup Camera, Lexus Enform screen multimedia display & Lexus Enform with Destination Assist and eDestination, App Suite, SiriusXM NavTraffic, NavWeather, Stocks Sports & Fuel prices (1-year trial subscription included)
* PA Intuitive Parking Assist
* PD Premium Package w/Blind Spot Monitor System: Leather Trim Interior, Blind Spot Monitor System, One-Touch Open/Close Moonroof, Power-folding Electrochromic Heated Outside Mirrors, Driver's Seat/Steering/Mirror Memory-3 settings, Roof Rails
* TO Towing Prep Pkg: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty Alternator/Radiator (does not include ball mount)
* WU Wood & Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift Knob
* Z1 Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks & Key Gloves
Price as quoted was $45,600 + tax and license, and they said there's a $1k rebate currently being offered through LFS that brings it to $44,600.
It seems like a good price, but I just wanted to double check.
Btw, I'm located in Northern California.
#5468 of 5880 Re: Help w/Pricing on a 2013 RX350 AWD [deewlay]
Feb 07, 2013 (2:53 pm)
What was the MSRP?
#5469 of 5880 Re: Help w/Pricing on a 2013 RX350 AWD [nissanz]
Feb 07, 2013 (3:42 pm)
msrp was $50,930.
#5470 of 5880 Re: Help w/Pricing on a 2013 RX350 AWD [deewlay]
Feb 08, 2013 (7:09 am)
That looks like a good price, though the LFS rates are not the best in market now. I am working on a similar deal too with my dealer and looking around $6500 off MSRP. Will settle close to $6000 off MSRP if the dealer agrees. That seems like a good deal according to the advice I got from this forum.
My credit union is offering 1.9% on new cars for 60 months