Last post on May 25, 2013 at 3:49 AM
You are in the Prices Paid - Buying & Leasing Experiences
What is this discussion about?
Lexus RX 350, Car Buying, SUV
#5205 of 5523 Re: lexus RX fwd 2013 [dealornot]
Aug 19, 2012 (7:08 am)
$4,000 off MSRP of $46,400 is a solid deal. Most dealerships are reluctant to give more than $4K off a 2013 RX 350. It took me days of haggling to get to that number; in the end I got a good deal at $4500 off but I needed to use 6 dealerships and hours of my time to get to that number. Not a single dealer would go to $5K off a 2013 at this time. Those of you getting $5200 off or more on a 2013 RX 350 are simple getting a fantastic deal as this 2013 model is new.
Anyway, if most of you end up with "just" $4K off the MSRP that is still better than 90% plus of 2013 RX buyers at this time. Congrats on your new SUV.
#5206 of 5523 Re: lexus RX fwd 2013 [valueguy]
Aug 19, 2012 (10:51 am)
i agree i got mine 2013 rx AWD 350 on end of july msrp was 46430 call about 6 dealer in my area in NJ there are only two that will give the price for 42,000.
#5207 of 5523 Re: lexus RX fwd 2013 [lexusrx350new]
Aug 19, 2012 (12:34 pm)
Congratulate on getting your new RX350.
My one at MSRP48,494 has similar package as you had. It inlcudeds Premium Package with Blind Spot Monitor, 19" Alloy Wheel, Navigation, Cross Bar, Heated and Ventilated Seat, Parking Assist, Wood Steering, plus Preferred Accessories Package. Display Audio should be included in Navigation Option.
#5208 of 5523 Re: lexus RX fwd 2013 [dealornot]
Aug 19, 2012 (12:38 pm)
$5500 discount is definitely the best I saw. But your final discount at $4000 is also pretty good.
#5209 of 5523 Re: lexus RX fwd 2013 [winglcouds]
Aug 19, 2012 (7:53 pm)
I am also planning to buy a 2013 AWD in the NJ/Philly area. Can you suggest the dealers which offer the most competitive pricing?
Aug 20, 2012 (12:15 pm)
can you let me know the dealer you worked with DFW?
#5211 of 5523 Re: lexus RX fwd 2013 [puneetb]
Aug 20, 2012 (1:33 pm)
i got mine at tri state lexus because they are close to me and they are the first one that offer me the cheaper deal.but Prestige Lexus do offer around the same after i got mine. because they call back a week later after i already got the car
#5212 of 5523 Re: DFW dealers [chimpi99]
Aug 20, 2012 (7:54 pm)
Sewell Lexus.. quote was $4k of MSRP.
#5213 of 5523 Re: advice needed in NC [dealornot]
Aug 20, 2012 (7:58 pm)
the best they will do is 43,300. They are not very generous in North Carolina
#5214 of 5523 RX350 Lease Questions...
Aug 20, 2012 (11:35 pm)
I've been lurking around here and find this forum very informative. However, since this is also a very active forum, I didn't exactly find the answers (they might be out there, probably just don't know how to find them) to the questions I have.
I live in FL and am planning on taking advantage of the Golden Opportunity Sales Event to lease an RX350 (FWD + Premium Package - ~43K or AWD + Nav/Backup Camera Package - ~46.5K) for 24 months/10K miles. Here's the list of questions I have:
1. What would be considered good deals as far as the selling prices for the aforementioned cars go?
2. What would be considered good residuals?
3. What are LFS's tiers (along with corresponding MFs)? Putting ~$4K down, i.e., $2,995.00 + other fees.
4. I'm asking the question above because I've been using FreeCreditReport.com to monitor my CR for at least 4 years now. However, after speaking with a myFICO.com rep I found out that they, i.e., myFICO.com, are the only ones who actually calculate scores lenders use to make decisions. According to that rep all others do is simply report data they get from the bureaus. Is that true? I hope not because there's a huge gap between scores. FCR.com: 725(EX)/709 (EQ)/719(TU) x myFICO.com: 637 (EQ)/663(TU) x WM FICO: 681...
5. If what the myFICO.com rep said is true, would someone with those FICO scores get approved? My scores used to be a LOT higher than that (well, at least according to FCR.com), but due to illness in the family late last year I was forced to make (4) 30-day late mortgage payments. The account has been in good standing for at least 6 months now, but those late payments really did put a dent on my score...
Thank you all very much in advance!