Last post on Apr 13, 2011 at 10:44 AM
You are in the Smart Shopper
What is this discussion about?
#109 of 116 Extended Car Warranties
Nov 13, 2009 (12:13 pm)
Check the BBB before buying. Many of the companies that you see on TV have F ratings and are under investigation or being sued by their respective state attorney generals.
* Mogi (Get Mogi) Rated F Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints; not a BBB Accredited Business.
* US Fidelis Rated F 1230 complaints filed against business; not a BBB Accredited Business.
* Stop Repair Bills (National Dealers Warranty) Rated F 304 complaints filed against business & Advertising issue(s) found by BBB; not a BBB Accredited Business.
* Get Certus (Dealer Warranty Services) Rated F 161 complaints filed against business, 8 complaints filed against business that were not resolved, government action(s) against business.
* Warranty Direct (Interstate National Dealer Services) is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and is a a BBB Accredited Business
http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/auto-warranty-processing-servi- - ce/interstate-national-dealer-services-inc-in-uniondale-ny-47633/
#115 of 116 Automobile warranty processing
Jan 10, 2011 (8:42 am)
My name is Anna and I just joined the forum, Im a new comer to utomobile warranty processing. Im still trying to understand it all and our little company (just me and my son) is still navigating through all the different ways to approach the industry. Its a tough economy! I was wondering for those of you involved in the industry (especially veterans) business owner or not, what are some of services, tools, strategies, or latest resources you find helpful or profitable in doing your work or - business? Online or offline, Im sure there is quite a lot in both right?!
Thanks and God bless!
#116 of 116 Re: Automobile warranty processing [ann_smith]
Apr 13, 2011 (10:44 am)
I would recomend you call the guys at car warranty protection. They ae really helpful and they have always ansered my questions. They offer extended warranties but also are helpful when it comes to used car warranty questions. www.carwarrantyprotection.com
They are online company and do well. they are very reputable though. Better Business bereau rates a