Last post on Dec 01, 2013 at 2:07 PM
You are in the Prices Paid - Buying & Leasing Experiences
What is this discussion about?
Toyota RAV4, SUV
#3129 of 4032 Re: Toyota 2010 RAV4 BASE 4x4 , Third row seating [nlauren]
Nov 17, 2009 (4:55 pm)
i had a tough time with dealers over 3 wks and best i managed in Sept '09 was 26.6k OTD after NYTax for 2009 base 4x4 +ThirdRow. (Dealer Cost at the time was 22.7K w a quote of 23.9 w/ minimal fees)
If only i were able to wait 2mo.s for the new wave of 2010 models. sucks to have been in the post ClunkersRebate market for 2009 vehicles.
got my best deal from Lawrence Toyota after a horrible experience at East Coast Toyota, both in NJ
#3130 of 4032 Re: RAV4 Sport 2wd [evergreen]
Nov 18, 2009 (9:02 am)
I paid $1900 under invoice. I should have worded that differently and also failed to mention this was on a 2010 model.
#3131 of 4032 Re: RAV4 Sport 2wd [sgresham]
Nov 18, 2009 (1:31 pm)
I am a USAA member and I am in Texas. Going through Zag.com I am getting $23912 for the same package you have for a Sport. Any advice???? Thank you
#3132 of 4032 Anyone got a 4WD/Ltd from Fitzmall recently?
Nov 18, 2009 (5:10 pm)
Looking for a 4WD/base ~ 2 weeks now. Fitzmall has them $26376 (Chambersburg, PA) and $26877 (Gaithersburg, MD) for from an invoice of $26946. So I would get ~$570 below invoice from Chambersburg, PA and only $70 below invoice in MD. Is this because of the $500 rebate? Any other thought? Thanks in advance.
#3133 of 4032 Base RAV4, Austin TX, Help to look at the price
Nov 18, 2009 (9:26 pm)
I have quoted from several dealers. This is the best one I am going to buy in a few days.
Is it a good price? supposed having been calculated from invoice-$700.
new buyer. Have not researched much yet. Any advice? Many thanks.
2010 Toyota RAV4 MSRP
Model - 4430 5-DOOR 4X2 SUV Base: $22,355.00
Exterior Color - 01F7 CLASSIC SILVER MET Installed Options: $1,485.00
Interior Color - FC10 DRKCHRCL/ASH/DRKGRY/LTGRY Total: $23,840.00
* Base MSRP includes delivery charge
** Prices subject to change without notice
*** Please refer to vehicle Monroney label for final specifications and pricing
Standard Features for this model
MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- 2.5L 4Cyl DOHC Dual VVT-i Engine - Air Conditioner w/Clean Air Filtration
- 4 Speed ECT Automatic Transmission - AM/FM CD w/6 Spkrs / Aux. Mini-Plug
- Front Wheel Drive/4-Whl Ind Suspension - Man Tilt/Telescopic Adj. Steering Wheel
- Electronic Power Steering System - Cloth Int,Multi-Adj Fr Seats w/Dr Ht Adj
- Fr&Rr Stabilizer Bar/4-Whl Disc Brakes - 2nd Rw 60/40 Splt,Recln,Fld Flt w/Slide
- 16" Stl Whls,P215/70R16 Tires w/Full Whl - Fwd Cpblty w/Ctr Armrest, 2 Cup Holders
- Caps & Full Size Spr Tire on 16" Stl Whl - Dual Glove Box/Digital Clock/Cruise Ctrl
SAFETY - Power Windows/Door Locks/Keyless Entry
- Star Safety System Includes: - Optitron IP Gauges / Gated Shifter
- Vehicle Stability Ctrl w/Traction Ctrl - 2 Fr/1 Cargo Auxiliary 12V Power Outlets
- Anti-Lock Brakes w/Brake Assist & EBD - Ctr Cnsl w/2-Illum Cup Hldrs, Cell Phone
- Dr & Fr Pass Advanced Fr Airbags (SRS) - Storage,Upper Storage Tray, & Cnsole Box
- Dr & Fr Pass Seat Mounted Side/Fr & 2nd - Crg Area 2nd Rw Seat 1 Tch Fld Flt Lever
- Row Roll-Sensing Side Curtain Airbags - Rr Cargo Storage w/Undr Flr Storage Spce
- Dr and Fr Pass Active Headrests - Sunvisors w/Extns & Illum Vanity Mirrors
- 2nd Row CRS Lower & Top Tether Anchors - Illum Entry System/Silver Interior Trim
- Rr Dr Child Safety Locks/Eng Immob
- Direct Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- UV Reduction Glass Windshield
- Clr-Kyd Bmprs, Rr Spoiler,Spare Tire Cvr
- Black Grille,Dr Handles, Pwr O/S Mirrors
- Multi-Reflectr Halogen Auto-Off Headlmps
- Fr Var & Rr Intrmt Wipers/Roof Mounted
- Antenna/LED Tail and Stop Lamps
Selected Options and Packages
Code Description Code Description
FE 50 State Emissions RD Toyota Roadside Assistance
QV Extra Value Package - (3 Yrs/36,000 Miles)
- (Savings of up to $570): Includes 17" O2 Owner Rewards Package
- 5-Spoke Styled Steel Wheels with - BlueConnect Hands-Free Phone System
- P225/65R17 Tires and Full-Size Spare Tire - Premium Carpet Mat Set
- on 17" Steel Wheel, Daytime Running - Carpet Floor Mats
- Lights, Black Roof Rails and Crossbars, - Rear Cargo Mat
- and Rear Privacy Glass (On Rear Side, - Color-Keyed Side Molding
- Quarter, and Rear Door Window) - Mud Guards
TC Tonneau Cover NC No Charge Toyota Benefits
AU Toyota Auto Care * ** -Port Installed- (17/18 TC)
- Two No Charge Service Visits, Including:
- Oil and Filter Change
- Tire Rotation
- Multi-Point Inspection
P4 Vehicle Shield Package
- Lusterizing Sealant
- Sound Shield
- Sealant Cleaner
- Rental Car Assistance
#3134 of 4032 Re: Base RAV4, Austin TX, Help to look at the price [charleshu]
Nov 18, 2009 (10:05 pm)
That looks to be about the same price they are going for in San Antonio, invoice is right at $21,851,00 for the Gulf States region according to NADA. One thing I've discovered with Toyota's in the region is that they add on a lot of accessories whether you want them or not which makes it hard to determine what the invoice and MSRP are, not to mention raise the price in comparison to other markets.
#3135 of 4032 LOOKING for TIPS And PRICING PLEASE
Nov 19, 2009 (9:59 am)
It's time again for me to start shopping for a car. This time we are looking for a RAV4 SPORTS 4x4 V6. With the EVP and the SAP. According to Edmunds, my price should be around $1200 OVER invoice, I think that is a bit too much for this car.
Can you please tell me what pricing you have been getting in the NYC and North NJ area.
We did real well on our Highlander, but I wouldn't send my enemies to that dealership. Maybe my mother in-law, but not my enemies.
#3136 of 4032 Re: LOOKING for TIPS And PRICING PLEASE [lapvn]
Nov 19, 2009 (10:40 am)
i got my best deal through 'cars.overstock.c0m' and ended up buying through Lawrence Toyota's (NJ) Internet Dept. Worked w. Matt Bliffert with much of the paperwork via fax & email, even a signed Buyers Order. He's a pretty cool, easy going guy respects your personal info, so if you work with him, please dont piss him off and turn him into all the other horrible salesmen I dealt w/ 3 wks prior to Lawrence.
overstock quotes can be gauranteed and non-negotiable.. but they CAN, and are allowed to charged for any extras that are already installed on the car. and ofcourse, just because they quote you, doesnt mean they have it in stock. MattB actually helped me find the car in MD and drove it up all within 3 days. for the record it was a rare 3rdRow, in a rare Pacific Blue the time, so it really felt like they tried pretty hard to get me what i wanted when all other NY/NJ dealers kept giving me other colors even after a few days of "searching".. and they STILL spam me 2 months later about buying a RAV4.
ofcourse, they can also quote low and hammer on the fees..
but it's worth a look, worked out for me; maybe it'll work out for you too.
#3137 of 4032 Re: LOOKING for TIPS And PRICING PLEASE [puneecar]
Nov 19, 2009 (11:34 am)
Do you mind sharing how much you paid and the options. model, engine, etc...
#3138 of 4032 2010 Rav4 Limited
Nov 21, 2009 (12:29 pm)
I am looking to buy a 2010 4WD RAV4 Limited. I am having such a hard time knowing what a good price is.
The EVP w/out Navigation
Hood paint protection
DVD (I know this is after market)
Possibly remote start (not sure if it makes sense to add on our own)
Any ideas on where to start. We have gotten a 2 quotes of $29000. According to truecar.com this is a great price, but I have a hard time believing this when it was the 1st price we got from a dealer.