Last post on May 01, 2013 at 6:48 PM
You are in the Prices Paid - Buying & Leasing Experiences
What is this discussion about?
Infiniti FX35, Infiniti FX45, Infiniti FX50, SUV
#1712 of 1806 Infiniti Mid Year Price Increase on FX - Sewell GSM
Feb 25, 2010 (9:39 am)
Infiniti announced yesterday that they are increasing the price on the 2010 FX35 and FX50. The FX35 is going up $450 and the FX50 is going up $600.
So, if you are shopping for an FX - try to find one that is currently in stock - it will be cheaper - a few weeks/months from now the inventory will be mixed and you will have to ask the salespeople to look at the vehicles that have been on the lot longer to save the money. Hope this helps.
#1713 of 1806 Re: Infiniti Mid Year Price Increase on FX - Sewell GSM [sewellgsm]
Feb 25, 2010 (10:49 pm)
Just sounds like the 1% dealer holdback is being pulled. Those figures are roughly 1% of the respective MSRPs. Hopefully, I pick one up this Saturday. Last day of the month. Snow on the ground. We'll see ..
#1714 of 1806 Pulled the trigger
Feb 26, 2010 (5:51 pm)
Drove it home two days ago. Black obsidian rwd with prem, illuminated kick plates, and crossbars. Cost before fees: $37,850. Out the door price of $41,750. I hope that helps some of you who are still shopping around.
#1715 of 1806 Black Obsidian; 2010 AWD, Premium Nav Crossbar
Feb 27, 2010 (6:48 pm)
Just picked up 2010 AWD, Black Obsidian, Java Interior with Premium, Navigation + Cross Bars, First Aid Kit, Mud Flaps etc etc for $41,500 before tax, tags, docs; well to be completely honest, it was $41,750, but we adjusted other figures to give us our OTD price.
Infiniti of Ardmore takes the cake of all the dealers we looked at in the Philly area. Super experience. Awesome staff. We spent more time waiting around for key chains and a hat than we did buying the car.
Look them up if you are in the market for an Infiniti.
Thanks to the posts in this forum, I feel like we got a great deal.
#1716 of 1806 Is the $4K cash back being extended through March?
Mar 01, 2010 (12:00 pm)
I know that the $4K cash back on all purchases was through the end of last month but I was curious if anyone knows if it will be extended through March? I was interested but did not move quick enough. Thanks!
#1717 of 1806 March Incentives - Sewell GSM
Mar 02, 2010 (11:00 am)
No changes for FX.
10 FX35: Special Rates OR $4000
10 FX50: Special Rates OR $5000
$2000 Lease Loyalty Rebate for those leasing who own an Infiniti now.
Hope this helps.
#1718 of 1806 Re: March Incentives - Sewell GSM [sewellgsm]
Mar 02, 2010 (6:00 pm)
Thanks for the clarification, this is great news that I can still leverage the special rates or cash back!
#1719 of 1806 Need Advice - buy now or wait (I still have a couple lease payments)
Mar 04, 2010 (6:56 am)
I'm interested in taking advantage of the $4K cash back offer on the FX35 but I have three more lease payments on a 2008 EX (~$1,500) which Infiniti is not willing to eat. Should I wait until making my last payment (which is the end of May) and hope that they are still offering $4K cash back or bite the bullet now and eat the payments myself. My dealer is willing to sell me the FX35 I want for $500 over invoice which isn't bad and the service at this dealership is really good. My EX is also way under it's mileage quota but it's also too short of a time to consider something like swaplease so I'm looking for advice. Thanks!
#1720 of 1806 Re: Need Advice - buy now or wait (I still have a couple lease payments) [jmmsumru]
Mar 04, 2010 (8:44 am)
Have you already established your EX's trade-in value? If you are way under on the miles, maybe it is better than the residual on your contract.(??)
Otherwise, I would wait.
1. It does happen that incentives can get worse at the year progresses, but I wouldn't say it is all that common.
2. If you eat the payments now and the incentive goes UP in May, you'd really be kicking yerself.
3. The dealer may go even lower in May if the units continue to sit there.
#1721 of 1806 Re: Need Advice - buy now or wait (I still have a couple lease payments) [qbrozen]
Mar 04, 2010 (9:50 am)
gbrozen - my car is actually worth about (both from kbb and edmunds trade-in values) $1,500 more than my payoff/residual. I didn't really try to use that as a bargaining point, do you think they will budge? I'm willing to wait to ensure the greatest savings. I'm not really keen on outright buying the car and then having to sell or trade it in since I will have to pay the taxes on the purchase price which almost negates the difference between the residual and trade-in value.