Last post on Dec 17, 2007 at 8:38 PM
You are in the Nissan Pathfinder
What is this discussion about?
Nissan Pathfinder, SUV
#32 of 41 Trip to Arizona
Jun 16, 2003 (2:39 pm)
I took a 2000 miles round trip to Vegas and Arizona last Memorial weekend. Took some pics...well alot of pics. Average about a little more than 16mpg the entire trip.
Some Pics here.
#35 of 41 Extreme Pathfinding!
Oct 28, 2003 (12:16 pm)
Very nice! So how much damage resulted? Just the taillamp?
#36 of 41 Damage inflicted....
Oct 28, 2003 (3:10 pm)
* Broken taillamp... totally avoidable, but oh well.
* Further bent the left rear lower control arm. Earlier this month, I reinforced the right side, but the left already had a slight bend in it, so I couldn't replace it. Now I can!
* Scraped differential drain plug (easy to fix)
* Bent left-side rock slider
* Crushed center caps on rear wheels
* Broken/lost plastic clip securing rear bumper to right quarterpanel.
The taillamp was the only unexpected [expensive] damage.
#40 of 41 93 pathfinder
Dec 17, 2007 (1:41 pm)
looking for an ECU wiring diagram. any help please.