Last post on Nov 30, 2012 at 1:51 PM
You are in the Cadillac Escalade
What is this discussion about?
Cadillac Escalade, Cadillac Escalade EXT, Cadillac Escalade ESV, SUV
#991 of 1000 a/c problems in my 03 escalade
Apr 24, 2009 (12:13 pm)
my air dosent work at all in my 03 escalade. I know it has a leak somewhere but i tried to fill the a/c up with stop leak freon and the compressor didnt even kick on. Can someone help me please,its hot in moreno valley lol?
#992 of 1000 Re: Rear access open message [editz]
Apr 24, 2009 (12:18 pm)
i believe its on the bottom half of the door hinge where the door connects to the car look and see if its bent and pending how messed up it is you might have to replace it
#994 of 1000 cruise control on '03 Escalade 2WD
Oct 13, 2009 (5:12 pm)
I still have the problem with rear door access open message, can't seem to figure it out, had both top and bottom latches checked with torex wrench, still nothing found. Now cruise control works sporadically, never know if it will engage or not. Works fine about 80% of the time, it's the other 20% that's discouraging. Car has approx. 80,000 miles. Appreciate any advice, plan on going South this winter and it would be nice to know the problems are solved, thanks Editz
#995 of 1000 2007 Escalade
Feb 24, 2010 (10:37 pm)
Hey guys I have a 2007 Cadillac Escalade. I was wanting to put a mesh grille kit on and was wondering what type everyone would suggest. Also looking a lambo doors for the front and suicide doors for the back. Any knowledge on where to go for the best would be appreciated.
#996 of 1000 Rear air deflector
Mar 15, 2010 (10:38 pm)
I own an '07 Escalade and have one complaint. The rear window and tailgate gets covered with dust and/or snow depending on what time of year it is driven. On my previous '02 Denali SUV I was able to install a rear air deflector which really minimized this problem. Does anyone know of an aftermarket manufacturer that makes a rear deflector? Something like the "windjammer" style used on Toyota Sequoias or 4-Runners? If an aftermarket manufacturer reads this, I would be willing to give you further ideas or suggestions to build one.
#997 of 1000 Re: Need Help Quick? [erniec1]
May 05, 2011 (11:32 am)
I have the rear DVD in my 08 Cadillac Escalade but don't know how to get my iPod to work on the rear Aux. Can you explain to me how you make it work?
#998 of 1000 Re: Need Help Quick? [sarac4a]
May 05, 2011 (1:30 pm)
I would recommend checking out the Owner Manual (3-89 or pg 253).
Here it states:
Using the AUX Display (If Equipped)
If your vehicle has Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE), an AUX screen appears as the SRCE (source) key is pressed. When AUX is selected in the front, the audio from the device plugged into the auxiliary jacks in the rear can be played over the vehicle speakers. Select between AUX and DVD video on the video screen while listening to AUX audio. See Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) System on page 3-95 for more information on the auxiliary jacks. I hope this information helps. If you still need assistance, I would recommend going to the dealer and speaking with the staff. They should be able to assist you in working the AUX feature.
GM Customer Service
Nov 30, 2012 (12:11 pm)
my 202 escalade tran stop going backward but will go forward what is the problem?
#1000 of 1000 Re: tranny [wspeed]
Nov 30, 2012 (1:51 pm)
Apologies, but is your Escalade a 2012 or a 2002? If the former, you would definitely still be under warranty coverage unless you've exceeded 100,000 miles. Let us know!
Sarah, GM Customer Service